Northwest Pipeline Corporation G P
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 02/21/2010, Docket: RP10-329-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 204C First Revised Sheet No. 204C
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 204C
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3. QUALITY (Continued)
(3) Carbon Dioxide and Total Nonhydrocarbons: The gas shall
contain not more than two percent by volume of carbon dioxide
and shall contain not more than three percent by volume of
combined nonhydrocarbon gases including, but not limited to,
carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen, except as otherwise
provided in Section 3.5.
(4) Dust, Gums, etc.: The gas shall be commercially free from
objectionable odors (excluding odorant added to natural gas for
safety reasons or to comply with federal and/or state
regulations), solid matter, dust, gums, and gum forming
constituents, or any other substance which interferes with the
intended purpose of merchantability of the gas, or causes
interference with the proper and safe operation of the lines,
meters, regulators, or other appliances through which it may
(5) Heating Value: The total gross heating value of the gas
deliverable hereunder shall not be less than 985 Btu.
(6) Oxygen: The gas shall not contain in excess of one-tenth
of one percent by volume of oxygen, and the parties agree to
exercise every reasonable effort to keep the gas completely
free of oxygen.
(7) Temperature: The temperature of the gas at the point of
delivery shall not be less than forty (40) degrees Fahrenheit,
and not exceed one hundred twenty degrees (120) Fahrenheit.
(8) Water: The gas delivered shall be free from liquid water
and shall not contain more than seven pounds of water in vapor
phase per million cubic feet.
(9) Mercury: The gas shall be free from any detectable