Northern Natural Gas Company
Fifth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/24/2008, Docket: RP08-321-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 442C Third Revised Sheet No. 442C : Pending
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 442C
5. ______________ agrees that it shall be liable to Northern for all nominations and payments due
under this Agreement, subject to good faith dispute resolution.
6. Each month Northern shall provide ______________ with a consolidated invoice that will contain no
individual Shipper data. ______________ will pay such invoice as provided in Northern's FERC Gas
Tariff as revised from time to time (Tariff). The rates for FDD service shall be Northern's
maximum Tariff rates, or market-based-rates, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. By participating in the Agreement, Shippers recognize that they are waiving certain rights they
may have pursuant to Northern's Tariff, including the right to nominate under their individual
Service Agreements, the right to be billed individually, the individual right to object to an
invoice except through its agent/operator, and any other rights associated with having the
agreements handled separately.
8. This Agreement shall become effective _______________ and shall continue in full force and effect
until terminated in accordance herewith.
9. Nothing herein relieves Shippers of their obligations under their respective Service Agreements,
including, but not limited to, balancing and paying invoices as principals under the Service
10. Shippers will execute separate identical Agreements to evidence their agreement to participate in
11. This Agreement is subject to Northern's FDD Rate Schedule and the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS of
The parties have indicated their agreement hereto by executing below.
NORTHERN NATURAL GAS COMPANY [AGENT/OPERATOR NAME]
Northern Contract No._____________