Centerpoint Energy - Mississippi River
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1997, Docket: RP97-298-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 310 Second Revised Sheet No. 310 : Superseded
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 310
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR MASTER CAPACITY RELEASE AGREEMENT
8) In addition to collection of the rates and charges provided for in each Addendum, MRT
shall retain the percentage provided, pursuant to the applicable Rate Schedule, of the
quantities received from Replacement Customer hereunder, for reimbursement in kind from
Replacement Customer for fuel usage and lost and unaccounted for gas.
9) Any notice, statement, or bill provided for in this Agreement shall be in writing and
shall be considered as fully delivered when hand-delivered, telecopied, or when received
by the other party if mailed by United States mail, postage prepaid, to the addresses
specified herein (unless and until either party notifies the other, in writing of a
change in its address).
10) Each party shall notify the other in writing of the name, address, telephone number and
telecopy number of the person or persons who shall have authority to act for such party in
connection with this Agreement, and operating notices shall thereafter be served upon
such person or persons.
11) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and no waiver,
representation or agreement, oral or otherwise, shall affect the subject matter hereof
unless and until such waiver, representation or agreement is reduced to writing and
executed by authorized representatives of the parties. No waiver by either MRT or
Replacement Customer of any one or more defaults by the other in performance of any of
the provisions of the Agreement shall operate or be construed as a waiver of any other
existing or future default or defaults, whether of a like or of a different character.
12) Exhibit A attached hereto is incorporated into this Agreement in its entirety.
[13) Complete as applicable.]