Midwestern Gas Transmission Company
SECOND REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/1997, Docket: RP97- 59-003, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 240 Original Sheet No. 240 : Superseded
APPENDIX (Page 5)
ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE TRADING PARTNER AGREEMENT
TO BE EFFECTIVE____________________(DATE)
[Applies across all transaction set types]
7. REFERENCED AGREEMENTS:
(1) Trading Partner's Transportation Service Agreement(s) with Pipeline.
(2) Any and all agreements between Trading Partner and Pipeline executed subsequent to
the execution of this Appendix which relate to transportation service or the
aggregation of transportation data.
8. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES: Tennessee Gas Pipeline Companies expressly disclaim any and all
warranties, express, implied, or statutory, related to the use of this EDI and Third
Party Providers of services used in the EDI to the fullest extent of the General Terms
and Conditions of the applicable Pipeline's FERC Gas Tariff.
9. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: ( See Section 3.2. (If no limitation has been agreed upon,
10. DATE AND TIME OF RECEIPT OF TRANSACTION IS DEFINED in data element in the HTTP
response called "time-c".
11. The General Terms and Conditions of the applicable Pipeline's FERC Gas Tariff are hereby
incorporated into this Appendix, as the same may be changed or superseded from time to
time in accordance with the rules and regulations of the FERC.