Midwestern Gas Transmission Company
SECOND REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/1997, Docket: RP97-316-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 56 Second Revised Sheet No. 56 : Effective
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 56
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
29. The term "Unauthorized Overrun Charge" shall mean the charge prescribed in Section
5 of Transporter's LMS-MA or LMS-PA Rate Schedules assessed against receipts or
deliveries in excess of the Daily Limit at a given receipt or delivery point.
30. The term "volume", where used herein or in a gas service contract, shall mean the
number of Mcf adjusted for heat content (in Btu's or dth's) as applicable.
31. The term "winter" shall mean the period commencing November 1 and ending March 31.
32. The term "year" shall mean a period of 365 consecutive days; provided, however,
that any such year which contains a date of February 29 shall consist of 366
33. The term "pooling area" shall mean the following points:
1) Supply Area Pooling Area: all points of receipts into Transporter's system
beginning at the point of interconnection between Transporter and Tennessee
Gas Pipeline Company's system at Portland, Tennessee and ending at the
suction side of Compressor Station 2115; and
2) Market Area Pooling Area: all points of receipts into Transporter's system
beginning at the discharge side of Compressor Station 2115 and ending at the
terminus of Transporter's system at Joliet, Illinois.