Midwestern Gas Transmission Company
SECOND REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/2000, Docket: RP00-233-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 55 Third Revised Sheet No. 55 : Superseded
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 55
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20. The term "Releasing Shipper" shall mean any shipper that releases capacity
pursuant to the provisions of Article XXI of Transporter's General Terms and
21. The term "Scheduled Quantity" or "Scheduled Quantities" shall mean the
quantity of natural gas that (1) Shipper nominates for receipt at a receipt
point (including fuel) or the quantity that Transporter redelivers to Shipper
at a delivery point, and that (2) the Balancing Party confirms pursuant to
Section 3 of Transporter's LMS-MA or LMS-PA Rate Schedules, and that (3)
Transporter schedules for receipt or delivery.
22. The term "Shipper" shall mean any transportation customer of Transporter.
23. The term "Shipper's Representative" shall mean any party operating a
Shipper's Transportation agreement(s) pursuant to Article XXIV of
Transporter's General Terms and Conditions.
24. The term "summer" shall mean the period commencing April 1 and ending October
25. The term "PASSKEY" or "System" shall mean Transporter's computer information
and scheduling system, accessed through Transporter's interactive Internet
website or through Electronic Data Interchange. "Electronic Data
Interchange" or "EDI" shall mean electronic communication through means other
than Transporter's System, that complies with the Electronic Delivery
Mechanism Standards of the Gas Industry Standards Board ("GISB").
26. The term "total heating value", when applied to a cubic foot of gas, shall
mean the number of Btu's produced by the complete combustion with air, at
constant pressure, of one anhydrous (dry) cubic foot of gas under a pressure
of 14.73 psia and a temperature of 60 degrees Fahrenheit and when the
products of combustion are cooled to the initial temperature of the gas and
air and the water formed by combustion is condensed to the liquid state.
27. The term "Transportation Quantity" shall mean the volume of natural gas
specified in Shipper's firm transportation agreement that Transporter
obligates itself to be ready to transport each day on behalf of Shipper.
28. The term "Transporter" shall mean Midwestern Gas Transmission Company.