Midwestern Gas Transmission Company
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2007, Docket: RP07-318-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 497 Third Revised Sheet No. 497 : Effective
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 497
MIDWESTERN GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY
AGENCY AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
2. Contract Level Authorization: Contract Holder hereby authorizes Agent to exercise the
rights and/or perform the obligations ("Agency Functions") set forth below for the
following contracts: ______________________________________________________________
(1) Right to Nominate: Agent is authorized to nominate for above contracts on behalf
of the Contract Holder quantities of gas up to the Total Quantity per Contract.
Access to all applicable nomination reports is provided to Agent.
(2) Rights on Invoices: For above contracts, Agent will receive all invoices for
payment, including all supporting documentation.
Contract Holder and Agent also understand and agree that Agent is required to comply
with all provisions of the Contract(s) and of Company's FERC Gas Tariff governing the
transportation, storage, supply aggregation and/or balancing of gas.
3. This Agency Authorization Agreement shall be executed pursuant to Section 24 of the
General Terms and Conditions of Company's FERC Gas Tariff.
4. Indemnity: Company will rely on communications and actions of Agent for all specified
purposes related to the specified Contracts above Contract Holder agrees to
indemnify and hold Company harmless against any and all claims arising from Company's
actions in reliance on communications with Agent. Agent agrees to indemnify and hold
Company harmless against any and all claims that are brought by Contract Holder
against Company and that arise from or relate to this Agency Authorization Agreement
or the Contracts, provided, however, nothing herein shall relieve Company of liability
for its own negligence.
5. Term: The term of this Agreement shall be for a term beginning __________________ and
will continue in full force thereafter unless terminated by Agent, Contract Holder or
Company by written notice from any Party to all other Parties two (2) Business Days
prior to the effective date of the termination.
6. Regulation: This Agreement shall be subject to all applicable governmental statutes,
orders, rules, and regulations and is contingent upon the receipt and continuation of
all necessary regulatory approvals or authorizations upon terms acceptable to Company.
This Agreement shall be void and of no force and effect if any necessary regulatory
approval or authorization is not so obtained or continued.
7. Waiver: No waiver by any Party of one or more defaults by the other in the
performance of any provision of this Agreement shall operate or be construed as a
waiver of any future default or defaults, whether of a like or different character.
8. The interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be in accordance with the
laws of the state of Oklahoma without regard to choice of law doctrine that refers to
the laws of another jurisdiction.
9. Conflicts: In the event of a conflict between the provisions of this Agreement and
the General Terms and Conditions of Company's FERC Gas Tariff, the General Terms and
Conditions shall govern.