Millennium Pipeline Company, L. L. C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/22/2008, Docket: CP98-150-011, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 216 Original Sheet No. 216
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) Freezing of wells or pipelines or other essential equipment
to the extent that such freezing damages or destroys or otherwise
impairs Transporter's essential facilities or Transporter's ability to
monitor and control Transporter's essential facilities or results in the
loss of supplies of natural gas from upstream transporters, or producers
of natural gas.
(2) Partial or entire electronic failure (including the failure
of the EBB and the EBB backup plan, or the failure of SCADA or
electronic measurement equipment), that impairs Transporter's ability to
monitor and control Transporter's essential facilities.
(3) Mechanical or physical failure that affects Transporter's
ability to transport gas, including for example but without limitation,
pipeline failure, compressor failure, regulator failure or other similar
mechanical or physical failure.
(4) External operations, including for example but not limited
to, surface or subsurface mining operations or highway construction
operations or blasting operations that require Transporter to reduce
operating pressures in, or remove from service, a portion of
Transporter's pipeline facilities.
(5) Federal or state rules, regulations or orders, such as
safety inspection orders and environmental safety orders, that require
Transporter to reduce operating pressures in, or remove from service, a
portion or Transporter's pipeline facilities.
(6) Failure of Shipper's to comply with hourly flow requirements
contained in Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff.
(7) Loss of natural gas supply from upstream transporters,
producers, storage providers or LNG providers due to exigencies
occurring on those entities' systems.
(8) Unscheduled pipeline maintenance and repairs affecting
(9) Non-compliance with the balancing requirements of any
service where such non-compliance threatens Transporter's system
(10) When the applicable tolerance level has not been exceeded by
an individual Shipper or OBA Party but on a system-wide basis, pipeline
operations require stricter tolerance levels for operational reasons.