Millennium Pipeline Company, L. L. C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/22/2008, Docket: CP98-150-011, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 212 Original Sheet No. 212
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDIITONS
17. OPERATIONAL FLOW ORDERS
17.1 In General.
(a) Transporter, in its reasonable discretion, shall have the
right to issue Operational Flow Orders as specified in this Section upon
determination by Transporter that action is required in order to alleviate
conditions which threaten the integrity of Transporter's system, to maintain
pipeline operations at the pressures required to provide reliable firm
services, to have adequate supplies in the system to deliver on demand
(including injection of gas into the mainline and providing line pack), to
maintain firm service to all Shippers and for all firm services, and to
maintain the system in balance for the foregoing purposes. To the extent
feasible, Transporter shall attempt to direct such OFOs to those Shippers
causing the condition that necessitates issuance of the OFO.
(b) Each Operational Flow Order shall contain the following
(1) Time and date of issuance;
(2) Time that Operational Flow Order is effective;
(3) Duration of Operational Flow Order (If none specified,
the Operational Flow Order will remain in effect until further notice)
(4) The Shipper(s) or class of Shippers affected;
(5) The action that Shipper(s) must take;
(6) The reason or justification for issuing the
Operational Flow Order; and
(7) Any other information which may be required by the
terms of this Tariff.