Iroquois Gas Transmission System, L.P.
FIRST REVISED VOLUME NO. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 01/01/1996, Docket: RP96- 63-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 188A Original Sheet No. 188A : Effective
Notes to Sheet 188:
1. Please submit a separate nomination for each contract.
2. Total Delivered Scheduled Equivalent Quantity cannot exceed contract mcf x the BTU factor.
3. This nomination infers that both Supplier and Downstream Operator have been notified and have agreed to
deliver and accept the above quantities. Shipper avers that it has or is currently using its best
efforts to secure agreements from all upstream and downstream entities to deliver and accept the above
4. Rate Code required only if gas is being transported under a negotiated rate. If no rate code is
specified, full rate will be assumed.
5. Please use latest MV/Fuel Factor specified for each class of service requested.
6. When MV Factor is positive, multiply by Receipt Quantity. When negative, by Delivered Quantity.
7. Billing will be based on Scheduled Equivalent Quantities.
8. Ranking of suppliers is required for allocating purposes only.