Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2010, Docket: RP10-322-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 187 Original Sheet No. 187
FORM FOR REQUEST FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
(l) Credit Evaluation
(1) a copy of Shipper's most recent audited
(2) a copy of Shipper's most recent Annual Report
and 10-K Form, if applicable;
(3) a list of Shipper's affiliates, including
parent and subsidiaries, if applicable.
(4) a deposit or letter of credit, at Shipper's
option, payable to Transporter in an amount equal to three months
of transportation at 100% load factor of the requested MDTQ at the
maximum applicable unit rate.
(m) Shippers shall provide the following certifications:
(1) Certification by Shipper that Shipper has title
to, or a current contractual right to acquire such title to, the
gas to be transported by Transporter.
(2) Certification by Shipper that prior to the
commencement of service, Shipper has or will enter into all
necessary third party transportation agreements to transport the
gas to the party ultimately receiving the gas.
(3) Certification by Shipper that Shipper has a
sales contract or will enter into such sales contract with the
party ultimately receiving the gas prior to the commencement