Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2010, Docket: RP10-322-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 83 Original Sheet No. 83
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. CURTAILMENT OF GAS SUPPLY (continued)
16.2 Definitions of Terms in Priority of Service Categories
(2) Hospital: Service to a facility, the primary function
of which is delivering medical care to patients who remain at the
facility including nursing and convalescent homes but excluding
out-patients clinics or doctors' offices.
(3) Schools: Service to a facility, the primary function
of which is to deliver instruction to regularly enrolled students
in attendance at such facility.
(4) Essential Agricultural: Service to customers for
natural gas usage which is certified by the Secretary of
Agriculture pursuant to 7 C.F.R. Subsection 2900, et seq.
exclusive of requirements as to which the Federal Energy
Regulatory Commission has determined in 18 C.F.R. Part 281,
Subpart C, that an alternative fuel is reasonably available and
(5) Commercial: Service to customers engaged primarily in
the sale of goods or services, including institutions and local,
state and federal government agencies, for uses other than those
involving manufacturing or electric power generation.
(6) Industrial: Service to customers engaged primarily
in a process which creates or changes raw or unfinished materials
into another form or product, including the generation of electric