Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/01/2010, Docket: RP10-322-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 81 Original Sheet No. 81
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. CURTAILMENT OF GAS SUPPLY
If for any reason whatever, Transporter is unable to deliver the
requirements of its Shippers within the limits of their gas
purchase contract Transporter's available gas supply shall be
allocated among its Shippers according to the priority of service
categories in this Article.
16.1 Priority of Service Categories
Curtailments under this Article shall be based on the
following priority categories:
(0) Shipper's use for fuel and loss and unaccounted for
(1) Residential, small commercial (less than 50 Dth
on a peak day), schools, hospitals, police protection, fire
protection, sanitation facility, or correctional facility
(2) Essential agricultural requirements.
(3) Large commercial requirements (50 Dth or more on a
peak day), firm industrial requirements for plant protection,
feedstock and process needs, pipeline customer storage injection
requirements, and firm industrial sales up to 300 Dth per day.
(4) All industrial requirements not specified in (2),
(3), (5), (6), (7), (8), (9), or (10).
(5) Firm industrial requirements for boiler fuel use
at less than 3,000 Dth per day, but more than 1,500 Dth per day,
where alternate fuel capability can meet such requirements.