Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 12/13/1993, Docket: RS93- 1-001, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 504 Original Sheet No. 504 : Effective
FORM FOR REQUEST FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
(l) Credit Evaluation
(1) a copy of Shipper's most recent audited financial state-
(2) a copy of Shipper's most recent Annual Report and 10-K
Form, if applicable;
(3) a list of Shipper's affiliates, including parent and
subsidiaries, if applicable.
(4) a deposit or letter of credit, at Shipper's option,
payable to Transporter in an amount equal to three
months of transportation at 100% load factor of the
requested MDTQ at the maximum applicable unit rate.
(m) Shippers shall provide the following certifications:
(1) Certification by Shipper that Shipper has title to, or a
current contractual right to acquire such title to, the
gas to be transported by Transporter.
(2) Certification by Shipper that prior to the commencement
of service, Shipper has or will enter into all necessary
third party transportation agreements to transport the
gas to the party ultimately receiving the gas.
(3) Certification by Shipper that Shipper has a sales con-
tract or will enter into such sales contract with the
party ultimately receiving the gas prior to the com-
mencement of service.