Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc.
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/07/2020, Docket: RS93- 1-001, Status: Accepted
Original Sheet No. 224 Original Sheet No. 224 : Effective
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. CURTAILMENT OF GAS SUPPLY
If for any reason whatever, Transporter is unable to deliver
the requirements of its Shippers within the limits of their
gas purchase contract Transporter's available gas supply shall
be allocated among its Shippers according to the priority of
service categories in this Article.
16.1 Priority of Service Categories
Curtailments under this Article shall be based on the
following priority categories:
(0) Shipper's use for fuel and loss and unaccounted
(1) Residential, small commercial (less than 50 Dth on
a peak day), schools, hospitals, police protec-
tion, fire protection, sanitation facility, or
correctional facility requirements.
(2) Essential agricultural requirements.
(3) Large commercial requirements (50 Dth or more on a
peak day), firm industrial requirements for plant
protection, feedstock and process needs, pipeline
customer storage injection requirements, and firm
industrial sales up to 300 Dth per day.
(4) All industrial requirements not specified in (2),
(3), (5), (6), (7), (8), (9), or (10).
(5) Firm industrial requirements for boiler fuel use
at less than 3,000 Dth per day, but more than
1,500 Dth per day, where alternate fuel capability
can meet such requirements.