Guardian Pipeline, L.L.C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2007, Docket: RP07-317-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 399 First Revised Sheet No. 399 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 399
AGENCY AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT
5. Term: The term of this Agreement shall be for a term beginning
__________________ and will continue in full force thereafter
unless terminated by Agent, Contract Holder or Company by written
notice from any Party to all other Parties two (2) Business Days
prior to the effective date of the termination.
6. Regulation: This Agreement shall be subject to all applicable
governmental statutes, orders, rules, and regulations and is
contingent upon the receipt and continuation of all necessary
regulatory approvals or authorizations upon terms acceptable to
Company. This Agreement shall be void and of no force and effect
if any necessary regulatory approval or authorization is not so
obtained or continued.
7. Waiver: No waiver by any Party of one or more defaults by the
other in the performance of any provision of this Agreement shall
operate or be construed as a waiver of any future default or
defaults, whether of a like or different character.
8. The interpretation and performance of this Agreement shall be in
accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma without regard to
choice of law doctrine that refers to the laws of another
9. Conflicts: In the event of a conflict between the provisions of
this Agreement and the General Terms and Conditions of Company's
FERC Gas Tariff, the General Terms and Conditions shall govern.
10. The Parties agree and stipulate that the services to be performed
pursuant to this Agreement by each Party are uniquely tied to the
Parties performing the services. Therefore the rights and
obligations pursuant to this agreement may not be assigned.