Great Lakes Gas Transport, L.L.C.
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1998, Docket: RP98-174-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 111 Second Revised Sheet No. 111 : Effective
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 111
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
9. WEB SITE (cont'd)
(1) name of the Point of Receipt;
(2) meter number of the Point of Receipt;
(3) location (legal description) of Point of Receipt;
(4) Operator name and phone number to the extent available;
(5) availability of real time measurement;
(6) design capacity; and
(7) any firm capacity already assigned at such point;
Such information shall be updated promptly whenever a Point of
Receipt of Delivery is added to the system.
(c) The Web Site will not include as "available capacity" any
capacity which would be created by a backhaul, displacement or
exchange. A party who wishes to inquire whether there is
available capacity on a specific transportation path not shown on
the Web Site may make that inquiry to Transporter's
Transportation and Exchange Department.
Any person wishing to access the Web Site should contact:
Mr. Thomas G. Booth
Gas Transport, Inc.
5640 Lancaster-Newark Road, N.E. -- or -- P.O. Box 430
Pleasantville, OH 43148 Lancaster, OH 43130-0430
-- or --