Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 63-005, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 79 Original Sheet No. 79 : Superseded
part hereof, may be revised from time to time by mutual, written agreement between the
parties in order to add or delete point(s) of receipt, or to make other changes.
ARTICLE IV - DELIVERY PRESSURE
1. The quantities of Gas delivered or caused to be delivered by Shipper to
Transporter shall be delivered into Transporter's pipeline system at a pressure
sufficient to allow the Gas to enter Transporter's existing pipeline system at the
varying pressures that may exist in such system from time to time; provided, however,
that such pressure of the Gas delivered or caused to be delivered by Shipper shall not
exceed the Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure ("MAOP") specified in Appendix A
hereto for the point(s) of receipt in this Agreement.
2. Transporter shall deliver Gas to Shipper at the point(s) of delivery at
Transporter's prevailing line pressure as it may vary from time to time up to the MAOP
of Transporter's system at the point(s) of delivery.
3. Transporter shall not have an obligation to provide compression and/or alter
its system of operation to effectuate deliveries at the point(s) of delivery.
ARTICLE V - COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE AND TERM OF AGREEMENT
1. Service shall commence as set forth in Section 2 of Rate Schedule IT
contained in Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1.
2. This Agreement shall be effective on the date first written above. This
Agreement shall continue in full force and effect for a term ending ______________.
ARTICLE VI - RATES AND CHARGES
1. Shipper shall pay Transporter each Month for Transportation Service rendered
at the rates and charges in effect from time to time under Rate Schedule IT, or any
effective superseding rate schedule on file with the Commission or any successor.
2. This Agreement in all respects shall be and remain subject to the provisions
of Rate Schedule IT and of the applicable provisions of the General Terms And
Conditions contained in Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, as the
same may hereafter be legally amended or superseded, all of which are made a part
hereof by this reference.
3. Great Lakes shall have the unilateral right to file and seek Commission
approval from time to time under Section 4 of the Natural Gas Act ("Act" or "NGA")
to change the terms or rate levels under Rate Schedule IT and its applicability, the
General Terms And Conditions or any other provisions of Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff,