Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 63-005, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 78 Original Sheet No. 78 : Superseded
2. The term "Rate Schedule IT" shall mean Transporter's Rate Schedule IT of its
FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, as filed with the Commission and as changed
and adjusted from time to time by Transporter in accordance with Article VI hereof or
in compliance with any final Commission order affecting such rate schedule.
ARTICLE II - GAS TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
1. This Agreement and respective obligations of the parties hereunder are
subject to valid laws, orders, rules and regulations of duly constituted authorities
2. The Maximum Daily Quantity ("MDQ") shall be the largest daily quantity of Gas
that Shipper may tender for Transportation in the aggregate at all points of receipt,
exclusive of Transporter's Use, and received at all point(s) of delivery as specified
on Appendix "A" hereto on any Day.
3. Subject to the terms and provisions of this Agreement, Shipper agrees to
deliver or cause to be delivered to Transporter Gas for Transportation, and
Transporter agrees to receive, transport and redeliver Equivalent Quantities of Gas
to Shipper or for Shipper's account, on an interruptible basis, up to an aggregate MDQ
of _______ Mcf's.
4. Transporter shall not be obligated to transport and deliver at any point of
delivery on any Day a quantity of Gas in excess of the quantity specified in the
Agreement for each point of delivery. Further, the sum of the transportation
quantities nominated at all point(s) of receipt and delivery shall not exceed the
aggregate MDQ specified in this Agreement.
5. Transportation Service rendered hereunder may be wholly or partly
interrupted, subject to Section 11 of the General Terms and Conditions of
Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, when in Transporter's sole
judgement such curtailment or interruption is necessary due to operating conditions
or insufficient pipeline capacity available on Transporter's system.
ARTICLE III - POINT(S) OF RECEIPT AND DELIVERY
1. Shipper agrees to Tender Gas for Transportation and Transporter agrees to
accept such Gas at the point(s) of receipt identified in Appendix "A."
2. Transporter agrees to transport and deliver Gas to Shipper or for Shipper's
account at the point(s) of delivery identified in Appendix "A."
3. Transporter and Shipper agree that Appendix "A", attached and made a