Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1993, Docket: RS92- 63-005, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 72 Original Sheet No. 72 : Superseded
ARTICLE IV - DELIVERY PRESSURE
1. The quantities of Gas delivered or caused to be delivered by Shipper to Transporter shall be
delivered into Transporter's pipeline system at a pressure sufficient to allow the Gas to enter
Transporter's existing pipeline system at the varying pressures that may exist in such system
from time to time; provided, however, that such pressure of the Gas delivered or caused to be
delivered by Shipper shall not exceed the Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure ("MAOP") specified
in Appendix A hereto for the point(s) of receipt in this Agreement.
2. Transporter shall deliver Gas to Shipper at the point(s) of delivery at Transporter's prevailing
line pressure as it may vary from time to time up to the MAOP of Transporter's system at the
point(s) of delivery.
3. Transporter shall not have an obligation to provide compression and/or alter its system of
operation to effectuate deliveries at the point(s) of delivery.
ARTICLE V - COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE AND TERM OF AGREEMENT
1. Service shall commence as set forth in Section 2 of Rate Schedule FT contained in Transporter's
FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1.
2. This Agreement shall be effective on the date first written above. This Agreement shall continue
in full force and effect for a term ending _____________.
ARTICLE VI - RATES AND CHARGES
1. Shipper shall pay Transporter each Month, upon the commencement of service hereunder, for
Transportation Service rendered at the rates and charges in effect from time to time under Rate
Schedule FT, or any effective superseding rate schedule on file with the Commission or any
2. This Agreement in all respects shall be and remain subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule
FT and of the applicable provisions of the General Terms And Conditions contained in
Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, Second Revised Volume No. 1, as the same may hereafter be legally
amended or superseded, all of which are made a part hereof by this reference.
3. Great Lakes shall have the unilateral right to file and seek Commission approval from time to
time under Section 4 of the Natural Gas Act ("Act" or "NGA") to change the terms or rate levels
under Rate Schedule FT and its applicability, the General Terms and Conditions or any other
provisions of Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff,