Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/1998, Docket: RP98-156-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 67 Third Revised Sheet No. 67 : Effective
Superseding: SECOND REVISED SHEET NO. 67
- 4 -
Attachment To Service Request Form
Subsequent Information Requested
Subsequent information is information that is not required for a Service Request to be
valid. Such information may be required to prepare the Agreement and/or to commence service
If this information is included with the request it should reduce the time necessary to
prepare the Agreement and commence service. Shipper's request may be considered null and
void if Shipper fails to furnish the subsequent information necessary to complete an Agreement
within thirty (30) days after Transporter's written notice to Shipper specifying such information.
10. Completed Credit Application.
The information below may be required in the event that facilities are to be constructed.
11. Where does Shipper purchase the gas to be transported and where does Shipper sell such gas?
12. List each point where title to the gas being transported hereunder transfers and the names
of the parties to each transfer. __________________________________________________________
13. Demonstrate that all required regulatory authorizations have been obtained or give the status
of any pending required regulatory authorizations. ________________________________________
14. Demonstrate that all required agreements or precedent agreements are in place for gas supply.
15. Demonstrate that all required upstream agreements or precedent agreements are in place and
comparable to the service being requested herein. _________________________________________
16. Demonstrate that all required downstream agreements or precedent agreements are in
place and comparable to the service being requested herein. _______________________________
17. Demonstrate that all required agreements or precedent agreements are in place for ultimate
end users. ________________________________________________________________________________