Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partner
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 02/16/2009, Docket: RP09-218-000, Status: Effective
Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 42 Eleventh Revised Sheet No. 42
Superseding: Tenth Revised Sheet No. 42
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15.15 (A) (continued)
(13) The specific non-discriminatory, objective criteria under which contingent bids would
be accepted. Releasing Shipper must specify whether and, if so, for what time period,
the next highest bidder will be obligated to acquire the capacity should the winning
contingent bidder exercise its option not to take the capacity.
(14) Subject to the timeline established in Subsection 15.15(B), the date on which the open
season is to begin and end if greater than the minimums provided for in the timeline.
(15) A minimum volumetric commitment for capacity release transactions where the rate to be
charged is on a volumetric basis. Releasing Shipper may state the minimum volumetric
basis as either a quantity in Dth or as a percentage of the maximum total quantity
that could be transported under the terms of the capacity release transaction. If no
minimum volumetric commitment is provided, the minimum shall be deemed to be zero (0).
(16) An indication of whether or not the offer is stand-alone. If the offer is not stand-
alone, the Releasing Shipper must specify the applicable terms and conditions.
(17) Any other objectively stated, non-discriminatory criteria applicable to all bidders
related to the release such as, but not limited to: the release being part of an
integrated transportation path or the ability to withdraw an offer to release after a
valid bid has been placed and the reasons that such a withdrawal would be made.
(B) If all of the information provided pursuant to Subsection 15.15(A) is valid, the
Replacement Shipper has been determined to be creditworthy pursuant to Subsection 15.10,
and the bid evaluation method is consistent with Subsection 15.15 (F)(3)(a)-(c), then,
pursuant to Standards 5.3.1 and 5.3.2 of the latest version of the Standards promulgated by
the North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB), the following timeline shall apply.
(1) Offers to release capacity should be tendered and open seasons shall begin by 12:00
(a) no later than the business day before nominations are due for the first day of a
capacity release transaction with a term of less than one (1) year, or
(b) at least three (3) business days before timely nominations are due for the first
day of a capacity release transaction with a term of one (1) year or more.
Offers that do not utilize one of the bid evaluation methods of Subsection
15.15(F)(3)(a)-(c) must be received by Transporter by 11:00 a.m. (C.C.T.) in order to
allow Transporter sufficient time to evaluate the bid evaluation method.
(2) Open seasons shall end at 1:00 p.m. (C.C.T.) on the business day before nominations
are due for the first day of the capacity release transaction.