Florida Gas Transmission Company, LLC
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 09/01/2006, Docket: RP06-463-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 89 Original Sheet No. 89 : Effective
RATE SCHEDULE ITS-WD
Interruptible Transportation Service (continued)
Requests for transportation must be accompanied by the following:
1. Shipper's legal name.
2. Shipper's principal place of business.
3. Shipper's contact person and telephone number.
4. Shipper's business address (including e-mail addresses) for
notices and billings.
5. Shipper's status (natural gas distribution company, end-
user, intrastate pipeline company, interstate pipeline
company, producer, etc.).
6. Requested commencement date of service.
7. Requested term of service.
8. Requested Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ)
stated in MMBtu per day.
9. Affirmation that the request is for Western Division
Requests for service which do not include all of the above-referenced
information shall be deemed null and void.
For Shipper's convenience, standardized service request forms shall be
available from Transporter on Transporter's Internet website.
Shipper shall execute the ITS-WD Service Agreement, in writing or
electronically pursuant to the procedures in Section 9.B of the General
Terms and Conditions, within fifteen (15) days after receipt or its
availability on Transporter's Internet website. In the event Shipper
does not execute the Service Agreement within fifteen (15) days,
Shipper's request for transportation under this Rate Schedule shall be
null and void.
B. Additional Information Required
In addition, Shipper must provide the following information: