Florida Gas Transmission Company, LLC
Fourth Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/12/2010, Docket: RP10-842-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 80 Second Revised Sheet No. 80
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 80
RATE SCHEDULE ITS-1
Interruptible Transportation Service (continued)
3. REQUESTS FOR AND EXECUTION OF INTERRUPTIBLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
A. Transportation Requests
The specific information required from a Shipper for a valid request for
interruptible transportation service must be delivered to Transporter at
P.O. Box 4967, Houston, Texas 77210-4967, Attention: FGT Contract
Administration Department, or submitted electronically via Transporter's
Internet website at www.panhandleenergy.com.
Requests for transportation must be accompanied by the following:
1. Shipper's legal name.
2. Shipper's principal place of business.
3. Shipper's contact person and telephone
4. Shipper's business address (including e-mail addresses) for
notices and billings.
5. Shipper's status (natural gas distribution company, end-
user, intrastate pipeline company, interstate pipeline
company, producer, etc.).
6. Requested commencement date of service.
7. Requested term of service.
8. Requested Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ)
stated in MMBtu per day.