Energy West Development, Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/11/2010, Docket: RP10-732-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 59 Second Revised Sheet No. 59
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 59
General Terms and Conditions
(3) The level of daily firm entitlements that the Releasing Shipper elects to
release, expressed as a numeric quantity per day for Transportation and
total release period quantity.
(4) The Primary Route(s) or segment within such Primary Route(s), and quantity
to be released for such Primary Route.
(5) The requested effective date and the term of the release.
(6) The minimum acceptable period of release and minimum acceptable quantities
(7) The Releasing Shipper’s maximum reservation rate (including any demand type
surcharges, direct bills, or similar mechanisms), any minimum rate requirement,
whether bids are to be submitted on a reservation or volumetric basis, and
whether the bids should be stated in dollars and cents or percent of the
maximum tariff rate. The maximum and minimum rates may separately identify
surcharges and direct bills, or such amounts can be included in the total rate.
The Releasing Shipper may specify a minimum reservation charge requirement that
is in excess of the maximum tariff rate for the applicable service if the term of
the proposed release is for one (1) Year or less and the release is to take effect
on or before one (1) Year from the date on which Transporter is notified of the
(8) The Releasing Shipper’s request (if at all) for Transporter to market actively
the capacity to be released.
(9) The legal name of the Replacement Shipper that is designated in any pre-
arranged release (“Pre-arranged Replacement Shipper”).
(10) Whether the capacity is to be released on a recallable basis, and, if so, the
terms and conditions of such recall, and whether the Releasing Shipper is
authorized to reput the release if and when it notifies Transporter that the
recall is no longer in effect; or whether the capacity is to be released on a
(11) Whether the capacity to be released is contingent on the release of other
capacity, or on certain terms and conditions, and if so, the capacity, terms
and/or conditions upon which the release is contingent.
(12) The terms and conditions under which Releasing Shipper will accept contingent
bids, including bids that are contingent upon the Replacement Shipper acquiring
Transportation on a pipeline interconnected to Transporter, the method for
evaluating contingent bids, what level of proof is required by the contingent
bidder to demonstrate that the contingency did not occur, and for what time
period the next highest bidder will be obligated to acquire the capacity if the
next winning contingent bidder declines the release.
(13) Whether Releasing Shipper requires bidders to post a deposit with Transporter,
not to exceed the amount required by Transporter pursuant to Section 3.1 of the
General Terms and Conditions of this Tariff, to guard against frivolous bids.
Deposits will be refunded to losing bidders at the time the capacity is awarded,
and credited against the Replacement Shipper’s invoices until fully utilized.