El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 483 Second Revised Sheet No. 483
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 483
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO OPERATOR POINT AGGREGATION SERVICE
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE OPAS
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. DP Operator: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume No.
1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule OPAS and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Delivery point aggregation service shall be provided in accordance with
Delivery Points: The individual delivery meters, Maximum Delivery
Obligations ("MDOs") and Maximum Hourly Obligations ("MHOs") at the meter
level that are subject to this Agreement are set forth in Exhibit A.
D-Codes: The D-Codes and Maximum Delivery Quantity ("MDQ") at each D-Code
subject to this Agreement are set forth in Exhibit A.
Transporter and DP Operator agree to the use of:
1. The identified D-Code for the purpose of nominating, scheduling, and
accounting for gas quantities received by DP Operator at the
identified delivery point meters; and
2. The identified MDOs and MHOs for the purpose of defining
Transporter's maximum delivery obligations on a daily and hourly
basis, respectively, at the individual delivery point meters.
In addition, Transporter and DP Operator may mutually agree to an
alternate set of MDOs/MHOs pursuant to Section 2.8 of Rate Schedule
Exhibit A, attached to this Agreement, is hereby incorporated by
reference as part of this Agreement.