El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 481 Second Revised Sheet No. 481
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 481
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO INTERRUPTIBLE STORAGE SERVICE
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE ISS
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume No.
1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule ISS and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Storage service shall be provided on an interruptible basis in accordance
with the Tariff.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter and
Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule ISS.
Exhibit A, attached to this Agreement, is hereby incorporated by
reference as part of this Agreement.
7. Negotiated Rate Agreement: Yes ________ No ________
8. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________
This agreement shall continue in full force and effect from ______ to
______ and thereafter unless terminated by written notice from one Party
to the other upon ______ notice.