El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 479 First Revised Sheet No. 479
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 479
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO INTERRUPTIBLE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE IT-1
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises, agree
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: _______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume
No. 1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule IT-1 and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Transportation service at and between Receipt and Delivery Points shall
be on an interruptible basis in accordance with the Tariff.
Receipt and Delivery Points: Shipper may request service at any eligible
Receipt Point or Delivery Point on El Paso's system. El Paso shall
deliver thermally equivalent quantities of Natural Gas at the Delivery
Points less L&U and, if applicable, less Fuel.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter
and Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule IT-1.
7. Exhibit A, attached to this Agreement, is hereby incorporated by
reference as part of this Agreement.
8. Negotiated Rate Agreement: Yes________ No________
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________
This agreement shall continue in full force and effect from ______ to
______ and thereafter unless terminated by written notice from one Party
to the other upon ______ notice.