El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 437 Third Revised Sheet No. 437
Superseding: Substitute Second Revised Sheet No. 437
FORM OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO NO-NOTICE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE - DAILY
UNDER RATE SCHEDULE NNTD
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: EL PASO NATURAL GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff Second Revised Volume No.
1A, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("Tariff").
4. Incorporation by Reference: This Agreement in all respects shall be
subject to the provisions of Rate Schedule NNTD and to the applicable
provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff as filed
with, and made effective by, the FERC as same may change from time to
5. Transportation Service: Daily no-notice transportation service at and
between primary receipt points and primary delivery points shall utilize a
Flow Path and shall be transported on a firm basis in accordance with the
Receipt Points, Delivery Points and Flow Paths: Shipper agrees to tender
gas for transportation service and Transporter agrees to accept receipt
quantities at the primary receipt points identified in Exhibit A.
Transporter agrees to provide daily no-notice transportation service and
deliver gas to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the primary delivery
points identified in Exhibit A. Receipts and deliveries of gas for
transportation service shall be accommodated by the Flow Path(s)
identified on Exhibit A. Minimum and maximum receipt and delivery
pressures, as applicable, are listed on Exhibit A.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Shipper shall pay the
applicable maximum tariff rate unless otherwise provided. Transporter and
Shipper may mutually agree to a discounted rate pursuant to the rate
provisions of Rate Schedule NNTD.
7. Exhibits A and B, attached to this Agreement, are hereby incorporated by
reference as part of this Agreement.