El Paso Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1A
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/01/2010, Docket: RP10-454-001, Status: Effective
Seventh Revised Sheet No. 297 Seventh Revised Sheet No. 297
Superseding: Sixth Revised Sheet No. 297
TRANSPORTATION GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. SYSTEM OPERATIONAL PARAMETERS
11.1Strained and Critial Operating Condition Procedures (Continued)
(a) Strained Operating Condition (Continued)
(B) Catch-up Nominations: Receipt Points
1. Shippers must submit a separately identified
nomination to catch-up the Day 1 daily imbalance.
2. Such nomination must be to the same Receipt Point
as the original nomination.
3. System constraints or supply failures will not
excuse Shipper's requirement to balance within the
Day 1 threshold level on Day 2.
4. Any of a Shipper's Rate Schedule FT-1, FT-2, FTH-V,
FT-H, NNTD, NNTH and/or IT-1 TSAs may be used to
submit a catch-up nomination.