Discovery Gas Transmission LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/2010, Docket: RP10-539-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 269 Original Sheet No. 269
EXPLANATORY NOTES TO THE FORMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENTS
1. A Service Agreement, executed by the Transporter and Shipper, may
be generated in a different font and/or font size than what is
used in the applicable Form of Service Agreement contained within
this FERC Gas Tariff.
2. The number of pages for a Service Agreement may vary from the
number of pages reflected in the applicable Form of Service
Agreement contained within this FERC Gas Tariff.
3. There may be formatting differences between a Service Agreement
and the applicable Form of Service Agreement contained within
this FERC Gas Tariff. Such formatting differences may include,
but not be limited to, signatory columns being reversed, greater
or lesser indentations, tab stops, and hard page endings or
4. Blank lines in a Form of Service Agreement are informational
placeholders and do not represent or limit the actual number of
lines, or the length of such lines, of informational content to
be inserted into that area for a service agreement. For
instance, if a Form of Service Agreement contains only two blank
lines for delivery points, nothing therein prohibits a Service
Agreement from having three or more delivery points listed.
5. Information contained within brackets in a Form of Service
Agreement, such as [Name], is for informational or illustrative
purposes and may, or may not, appear in a Service Agreement.