Dominion Cove Point LNG, LP
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/12/2009, Docket: RP09-359-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 285 First Revised Sheet No. 285
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 285
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
30. Notice of Incremental Services (Continued)
(3) For purposes of the listed sections of these General Terms, this Section 3
Firm Service shall be treated as a firm LNG tanker discharge service,
equivalent in priority to the services provided under Rate Schedule LTD-1:
14 (Force Majeure); 15 (Capacity and Imbalance Allocations); 16
(Interruptions of Service) and 17 (Operational Flow Orders).
(4) A Section 3 Firm Service Buyer may elect to utilize the Coordinating Buyer
provisions of Section 2.5 of Rate Schedule LTD-1, and upon such election,
the Section 3 Firm Service shall be treated as equivalent to Rate Schedule
LTD-1 for purposes of that Section; provided that any such Buyer
separately must secure any necessary agreement of electing LTD-1
Coordinating Buyers with which it seeks to coordinate.
(5) In the event that (a) Operator provides LNG discharging service for any
Buyer's tanker not meeting the specifications of Section 5.3(a) of Rate
Schedule LTD-1, or (b) Operator provides LNG discharging service for any
Buyer's tanker not meeting the specifications of Section 5.2(b) or (c),
then regardless of whether that Buyer receives service under this Section 3
Firm Service or under Rate Schedule LTD-1, Operator shall post this
activity on its EBB.
(6) For purposes of General Terms Section 8(h)(viii) (Nitrogen Injection
Allocation Priorities), this Section 3 Firm Service shall have access to
Operator's nitrogen injection capabilities so long as Operator has
capability beyond that required to perform nominated LTD-1 service.
(7) Buyers of this Section 3 Firm Service shall have the right to initiate and
to participate fully in proceedings before the Commission regarding this
FERC Gas Tariff.