Dominion Transmission, Inc.
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 04/05/2010, Docket: RP10-477-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 2055 Third Revised Sheet No. 2055
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 2055
To The (FT/FTNN) Agreement
Between Dominion Transmission, Inc.
1. The maximum quantities of gas which Pipeline shall deliver and which Customer may tender shall
be as follows:
a. A Maximum Daily Transportation Quantity (MDTQ) of ____________ Dt [which may include
differing MDTQ levels during specified periods during the year entered into pursuant
to Section 3.1 of Rate Schedules FT or FTNN].
b. A Maximum Annual Transportation Quantity (MATQ) of ______________ Dt.
B. Points of Receipt and Delivery
1. The Point(s) of Receipt, the maximum quantities and pressures (if applicable) [description of
receipt pressures entered into pursuant to Section 5A of the General Terms and Conditions of
Pipeline's Tariff] for each point[s]) shall be as follows:
[Pursuant to Section 9 of Rate Schedule FT or Section 8 of Rate Schedule FTNN the following
point of receipt may apply:
The Point(s) of Receipt for subsequent transportation to Customer for storage withdrawal
quantities shall be the points of withdrawal from Pipeline's storage pool[s], which shall be
primary only to the extent that a corresponding nomination for withdrawal from Pipeline's
storage pool[s] is provided under the "Service Agreement Applicable to the Storage of Natural
Gas Under Rate Schedule GSS" between Pipeline and Customer dated _____________, (Contract No.
2. The Point(s) of Delivery, the maximum quantities (which shall be the MDDO at each Point(s)),
and pressures (if applicable) [description of delivery pressures entered into pursuant Section
5 of the General Terms and Conditions of Pipeline's Tariff] for each point[s] shall be as
[MDDO - If Pipeline has established an MDDO at Customer's request pursuant to Section 6.1.B.3
under Rate Schedules FT and FTNN other than the maximum quantity, description of MDDO at the
Point of Delivery (or group of Points of Delivery)].
1. Description of Contractual ROFR pursuant to Section 24 of the General Terms and Conditions of
Pipeline's FERC Gas Tariff.
2. Description of Dispatching Arrangement pursuant to Section 2.1 of Rate Schedule FTNN.]