Dominion Transmission, Inc.

Third Revised Volume No. 1

 Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index

 

 

Effective Date: 11/01/2009, Docket: RP09-1078-000, Status: Effective

Thirty-Ninth Revised Sheet No. 31 Thirty-Ninth Revised Sheet No. 31

Superseding: Thirty-Eighth Revised Sheet No. 31

 

APPLICABLE TO SETTLING PARTIES PURSUANT TO THE MARCH 29, 2005, STIPULATION

IN DOCKET NOS. RP97-406, RP00-15, RP00-344 and RP00-632

(FOR RATES APPLICABLE TO SEVERED PARTIES IN THE ABOVE REFERENCED DOCKETS SEE SHEET 31A)

 

RATES APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULES IN

FERC GAS TARIFF, VOLUME NO. 1

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Base Current Current

Rate Tariff Acct 858 EPCA TCRA EPCA Other FERC Current

Schedule Rate Component Rate [1] Base Base Surcharge[3]Surcharge[4] Adj. ACA Rate

--------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

 

 

 

MCS [2] ($ per Dt)

====

Daily Balancing:

(Maximum Rate) $0.0696 $0.0010 $0.0008 ($0.0001) $0.0000 - $0.0019 $0.0732

(Minimum Rate) $0.0000 - - - - - - $0.0000

 

 

Wheeling:

(Maximum Rate) $0.1359 $0.0041 $0.0019 $0.0025 $0.0004 - $0.0019 $0.1467

(Minimum Rate) $0.0083 - - - - - $0.0019 $0.0102

 

 

TTT ($ per transaction)

==== Title Transfer Tracking:

(Maximum Rate) $0.8433 - - - - - - $0.8433

(Minimum Rate) $0.0000 - - - - - - $0.0000

 

[1] The Base Tariff Rate is the effective rate on file with the FERC, excluding adjustments

approved by the Commission.

[2] Fuel retention is 1.95% plus 0.28% for Adders (RP00-632 S&A, approved 9/13/01), totaling

2.23% for Balancing and 2.28% plus 0.57% for Adders, totaling 2.85% for Wheeling. The FERC

ACA will be charged only on the First day of service.

[3] 858 over/under from previous TCRA period

[4] Electric over/under from previous EPCA period.