Columbia Gas Transmission LLC
Third Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/03/2009, Docket: RP09-340-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 292 Original Sheet No. 292
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Cont'd)
(1) Actual flows consistent with the requested nominations are confirmed at receipt and
(2) Shipper's tenders or takes (i) during any 8-hour period may not exceed 40 percent of
Shipper's Transportation Demand, and (ii) during any 24-hour period do not exceed Shipper's
Transportation Demand, provided that all deliveries do not exceed the applicable maximum hourly
limitations specified in Section 9 (Operating Conditions) of the General Terms and Conditions;
(3) Shipper's revised nominations during a Day under no circumstances fall below the
Elapsed-prorated-scheduled quantity up to the effective time of the revised nominations; and
(4) Nominations received after the nomination deadline shall be scheduled after
nominations received before the nomination deadline.
All nomination procedures that apply to regular nominations (excluding timelines) including quick
response, confirming with upstream and downstream parties and scheduling, also apply to intra-day nominations.
(i) Shippers shall cause, by whatever means necessary, the interconnecting operator of each point
of receipt and each point of delivery designated in any nomination or change in nomination submitted by
Shipper to confirm all such nominations or changes in nominations in accordance with the timelines specified
in Section 6.3 and also to comply with GISB standard confirmation data sets.
(j) Transporter shall electronically on its EBB make available to Shipper on a daily basis
Shipper's imbalance status or information from which Shipper can determine its imbalance status. Such daily
electronic updates by Transporter shall be based upon the data available to Transporter at that time. Shipper
may avoid the imbalance penalties provided for in Transporter's Tariff by eliminating imbalances in its
account as soon as possible by in no event later than the last day of the month in which Shipper is notified
of is imbalance status for the immediately preceding month.
(k) Transporter shall electronically on its EBB make available to all Shippers on a daily basis
Transporter's pipeline system imbalance status. Such daily electronic updates by Transporter shall be based
upon the data available to Transporter at that time.
6.3 Confirmation and Scheduling by Transporter.
(a) No gas shall flow under any nomination until Transporter has confirmed the nomination, awarded
capacity, and scheduled the applicable quantities. If Shipper's gas is not confirmed on the same day in which
capacity is nominated, the nomination of that Shipper shall be void and the capacity shall be offered to the
next eligible shipper.
(b) Transporter shall initiate confirmation (Request for Confirmation) with the Confirming Party or
respond to request for confirmation (Confirmation Response) from the Confirming Party. Transporter shall
complete confirmations by the following deadlines:
(1) The Timely Nomination Cycle: Confirmation shall be completed by 3:30 pm (C.T.) the day before
the start of the Gas Day.
(2) The Evening Nomination Cycle: Confirmation shall be completed by 9:00 pm (C.T.) the day before
the start of the Gas Day.
(3) The Intraday 1 Nomination Cycle: Confirmation shall be completed by 1:00 pm (C.T.) on the Gas
(4) The Intraday 2 Nomination Cycle: Confirmation shall be completed by 8:00 pm (C.T.) on the Gas