Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 458 Third Revised Sheet No. 458
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 458
FORM OF CHEYENNE FIRM COMPRESSION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE CS-1
Compression Service Agreement
_____________________________Rate Schedule CS-1_______________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
Tariff"). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined
elsewhere have the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Changes in Rates and Terms: Transporter shall have the right to propose
to the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law, without prejudice to
Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Compression Service: Compression Service at and between the Primary Point
of Receipt and Primary Point of Delivery shall be on a firm basis.
Points of Receipt and Delivery: Shipper agrees to Tender Gas for
Compression Service and Transporter agrees to accept Receipt Quantities at
the Primary Point of Receipt identified in Exhibit A. Transporter agrees
to provide Compression Service and Deliver Gas to Shipper (or for
Shipper's account) at the Primary Point of Delivery identified in Exhibit
A. Minimum and maximum receipt and delivery pressures, as applicable, are
listed on Exhibit A.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.
7. Negotiated Rate: Yes ___ No ___
8. Maximum Delivery Quantity (MDQ)
(Dth/Day) Effective Dates