Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 444 Third Revised Sheet No. 444
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 444
FORM OF INTERRUPTIBLE SWING SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE SS-1
Interruptible Swing Service Agreement
______________________________Rate Schedule SS-1______________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Operator: ___________________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("Tariff").
Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined elsewhere have
the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Change in Rates and Terms: Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provision of law, without prejudice to
Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Point(s) of Delivery:______.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.
7. Negotiated Rate: Yes ___ No ___
8. Term of Interruptible Swing Service:_____
[Insert term of service including any (i) construction contingencies,
(ii) extension rights such as an evergreen or rollover provision, (iii)
contractual rights of first refusal and/or (iv) related termination
provisions, as applicable.]