Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 415 Second Revised Sheet No. 415
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 415
FORM OF STORAGE SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE FS-1
Storage Service Agreement
_______________________________Rate Schedule FS-1_____________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
Tariff"). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined
elsewhere have the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC such changes in its rates and terms of service as it deems
necessary, and this Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which
are made effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of
law, without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Storage Service: Subject to the provisions of this Agreement and
Transporter's Rate Schedule FS-1, Transporter agrees to inject during the
Injection Period, store, and withdraw during the Withdrawal Period Gas
from storage on a firm basis for the account of Shipper.
6. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit A. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.