Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 404N Second Revised Sheet No. 404N
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 404N
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION - STORAGE BALANCING SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE TSB-Y
Transportation Service Agreement
_____________________________Rate Schedule TSB-Y______________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ________________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
Tariff"). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined
elsewhere have the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Changes in Rates and Terms: Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law, without prejudice to
Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Point of
Withdrawal and Primary Point(s) of Delivery shall be on a firm basis.
Delivery of quantities at Secondary Point(s) shall be in accordance with
6. Delivery: Transporter agrees to transport and deliver Delivery Quantities
to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the Point(s) of Delivery
identified in the attached Exhibit A. Minimum and maximum delivery
pressures, as applicable, are listed on Exhibit A.
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.