Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 05/01/2001, Docket: RP01-350-000, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 398A Original Sheet No. 398A : Effective
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE TSW-1
specified time periods; (e) only to specified Point(s) of Receipt,
Point(s) of Delivery, mainline area segments, supply areas, Transportation
routes, or defined geographical areas; or (f) in a specified relationship
to the quantities actually Delivered (i.e., that the rates shall be
adjusted in a specified relationship to quantities actually Delivered);
provided, however, that any such discounted rates set forth above shall be
between the minimum and maximum rates applicable to the service provided
under this Agreement.
8. Negotiated Rate Agreement: Yes ____ No ____
9. MDQ: ________ Dth per Day.
The MDQ shall be adjusted to equal the Available Daily Withdrawal Quantity
(ADWQ) of the associated Rate Schedule FS-1 Agreement or any corresponding
entitlement on third Party storage facilities.
10. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________________
11. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation:
See Payments, Notices, Nominations and Points of Contact sheets
in the Tariff.
12. Supersedes and cancels prior Agreement: ___________________________.
13. Adjustment to Rate Schedule TSW-1 and/or General Terms and Conditions: -