Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 06/01/2010, Docket: RP10-689-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 387A Second Revised Sheet No. 387A
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 387A
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE TF-4
Transportation Service Agreement
______________________________Rate Schedule TF-4______________________________
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff, First Revised Volume No.
1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
Tariff"). Capitalized terms used in this Agreement and not defined
elsewhere have the meanings given to them in the Tariff.
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law, without prejudice to
Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Primary
Point(s) of Receipt and Primary Point(s) of Delivery shall be on a firm
basis. Receipt and Delivery of quantities at Secondary Point(s) of Receipt
and/or Secondary Point(s) of Delivery shall be in accordance with the
6. Points of Receipt and Delivery: Shipper agrees to Tender Gas for
Transportation Service and Transporter agrees to accept Receipt Quantities
at the Primary Point(s) of Receipt identified in Exhibit A. Transporter
agrees to provide Transportation Service and Deliver Gas to Shipper (or
for Shipper's account) at the Primary Point(s) of Delivery identified in
Exhibit A. Minimum and maximum receipt and delivery pressures, as
applicable, are listed on Exhibit A.
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit B. Transporter and Shipper
may also agree to a discount using one of the discount types described in
Section 4.16 of the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff.