Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/15/1996, Docket: RP97- 27-001, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 97 Second Revised Sheet No. 97 : Effective
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 97
FORM OF NO-NOTICE STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION DELIVERY SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE NNT-1
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ________________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume
No. 1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to
propose to the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service and this
Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which are made
effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law,
without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Point
of Withdrawal and Primary Point(s) of Delivery shall be on a firm
6. Delivery: Transporter agrees to transport and deliver Delivery
Quantities to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the Point(s) of
Delivery identified in the attached Exhibit "A".
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit "B".
8. Maximum Delivery Quantity ("MDQ"): __________ Dth per Day.
Maximum Available Capacity ("MAC"): ________ Dth.
Available Daily Withdrawal Quantity ("ADWQ"), Maximum Daily Injection
Quantity ("MDIQ") and the Maximum Daily Withdrawal Quantity ("MDWQ")
shall be subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Tariff and
will be posted on Transporter's electronic bulletin board.
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: __________________________
Extending through: _________________
10. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation: