Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/15/1996, Docket: RP97- 27-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 62A.09 First Revised Sheet No. 62A.09 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 62A.09
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE TF-3
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume
No. 1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to
propose to the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and
this Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which are made
effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law,
without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Point of
Withdrawal and Primary Point of Delivery shall be on a firm basis.
6. Point(s) of Receipt and Delivery: Transporter agrees to accept gas for
Transportation Service from Point(s) of Withdrawal under Shipper's
Rate Schedule FS-1. Transporter agrees to provide Transportation
Service and Deliver gas to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the
Primary Point(s) of Delivery identified in Exhibit "A".
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit "B".
8. Maximum Delivery Quantity ("MDQ"): ________ Dth per Day.
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________________
10. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation: