Colorado Interstate Gas Company
First Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/15/1996, Docket: RP97- 27-000, Status: Effective
First Revised Sheet No. 31 First Revised Sheet No. 31 : Effective
Superseding: Original Sheet No. 31
Form of Transportation Service Agreement
Applicable Rate Schedule TF-1
The Parties identified below, in consideration of their mutual promises,
agree as follows:
1. Transporter: COLORADO INTERSTATE GAS COMPANY
2. Shipper: ______________________________
3. Applicable Tariff: Transporter's FERC Gas Tariff First Revised Volume
No. 1, as the same may be amended or superseded from time to time ("the
4. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to
propose to the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and this
Agreement shall be deemed to include any changes which are made
effective pursuant to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law,
without prejudice to Shipper's right to protest the same.
5. Transportation Service: Transportation Service at and between Primary
Point(s) of Receipt and Primary Point(s) of Delivery shall be on a firm
basis. Receipt and Delivery of quantities at Secondary Point(s) of
Receipt and/or Secondary Point(s) of Delivery shall be in accordance
with the Tariff.
6. Points of Receipt and Delivery: Shipper agrees to Tender gas for
Transportation Service and Transporter agrees to accept Receipt
Quantities at the Primary Point(s) of Receipt identified in Exhibit
"A." Transporter agrees to provide Transportation Service and Deliver
gas to Shipper (or for Shipper's account) at the Primary Point(s) of
Delivery identified in Exhibit "A".
7. Rates and Surcharges: As set forth in Exhibit "B".
8. Maximum Delivery Quantity ("MDQ"): ________ Dth per Day.
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________________
10. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation: