Eastern Shore Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1997, Docket: CP96-128-004, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 208 Original Sheet No. 208 : Effective
EASTERN SHORE NATURAL GAS COMPANY
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
29. Capacity Release (Continued)
(n) Releases that are Not Prearranged but are Subject to
Prior Notice and Competitive Bidding
Releases that are not prearranged are subject to prior
notice and competitive bidding. Seller shall post the
notice of release on its EBB. The notification shall
include the following information:
(1) The identity of the Releasing Buyer.
(2) The proposed commencement date and term of the
release, which term must be at least one (1) Gas Day
commencing at nine o'clock (9:00) a.m. CCT.
(3) The existence of any conditions of release,
objectively stated, including, but not limited to,
any recall and whether minimum term, rate, or
quantity conditions apply. Any minimum term, rate,
or quantity conditions will be posted at the option
of the Releasing Buyer.
(4) The Rate Schedule, specific quantity of capacity
to be released, the Point of Receipt and the
Delivery Point Area.
(5) The maximum reservation or volumetric rates
applicable to the capacity to be released.
(6) The start and end dates for the bidding period.
(7) The criteria for selecting the Best Bid.
(8) The date and time the Release Notice is posted on
(9) Whether contingent bids are permitted and, if so,
the length of time during which the contingent
Bidder(s) will be allowed to accept or decline the
capacity without condition.