Eastern Shore Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/1997, Docket: CP96-128-004, Status: Effective
Original Sheet No. 207 Original Sheet No. 207 : Effective
EASTERN SHORE NATURAL GAS COMPANY
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
29. Capacity Release (Continued)
(m) Prearranged Releases Subject to Prior Notice (Continued)
(5) The prearranged and maximum reservation or
volumetric rates applicable to the capacity to be
(6) The start and end dates for the bidding period.
(7) The criteria for selecting the Best Bid.
(8) The date and time the Release Notice is posted on
(9) The length of time for a prearranged Replacement
Buyer to match the terms and conditions of the Best
(10) Whether contingent bids are permitted and, if so,
the length of time during which the contingent
Bidder(s) will be allowed to accept or decline the
capacity without condition.
(11) Any tie-breaking methodologies.
If the Best Bid is superior to the initial prearranged
agreement, then Seller shall promptly contact the
prearranged Replacement Buyer, by telephone or facsimile
transmission, and the prearranged Replacement Buyer shall
have the option to match the terms and conditions of the
Best Bid in accordance with Section 29(m)(7) or Section
29(g) and thereby be awarded such capacity. The maximum
length of time within which a prearranged Replacement
Buyer may match the Best Bid is one (1) hour after
evaluation period ends in accordance with Section 29(f).
The terms of the awarded bid(s) shall be posted by Seller
in accordance with Section 29(h).