Eastern Shore Natural Gas Company
Second Revised Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 11/01/2002, Docket: RP00-393-002, Status: Effective
Third Revised Sheet No. 169A Third Revised Sheet No. 169A : Effective
Superseding: Second Revised Sheet No. 169A
EASTERN SHORE NATURAL GAS COMPANY
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
23. Balancing of Transportation Services (Continued)
(g) Imbalance Netting and Trading (Continued)
determined only after such netting. Imbalance Trading
is available to permit Buyers to trade netted month-end
imbalances incurred during the same month. An
Imbalance Trade must result in a decrease in each
For each previous month, Seller will establish an
Imbalance Trading Period during which it will accept
Imbalance Trading Forms.
(1) Seller shall provide Buyers the ability to post
and trade imbalances until at least the close of
the seventeenth (17th) business day of the month.
(2) Seller shall provide Buyer the ability to view
and, upon request, download posted imbalances.
(3) Imbalances tp be posted for trading should be
authorized by the Buyer.
(4) Authorizations to post imbalances that are
received by Seller by 11:45 a.m. (CCT) should be
effective by 8:00 a.m. (CCT) the next business
day. Imbalances previously authorized for posting
will be posted on or before the ninth (9th)
business day of the month.
(5) Seller is not required to post zero imbalances.
(6) Netting, posting and trading of imbalances shall
be accomplished based upon Seller's current method
for accounting for imbalances.
(7) Seller shall enable the imbalance trading process
by: receiving the Request for Imbalance Trading,
receiving the Imbalance Trade Confirmation,
sending the Imbalance Trade Notification, and
reflecting the trade prior to or on the next
monthly Buyer imbalance or cashout.