Clear Creek Storage Company, LLC
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 03/31/2003, Docket: RP03-266-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 46A Second Revised Sheet No. 46A : Effective
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 46A
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(2) Customer matches the best offer made by
others for such capacity or portion thereof by offering a
rate and term of Agreement that produces an equivalent or
greater economic value, as defined in Section 3.4 of these
General Terms and Conditions;
(3) Clear Creek is not obligated to enter into an
extension of any Agreement or continue service at any rate
less than Clear Creek's maximum applicable rates in effect
at the time of renewal; and
(4) Clear Creek is not obligated to enter into an
extension of any Agreement or continue service to any
Customer who fails to meet the creditworthiness requirements
set forth in Section 4 of these General Terms and
6.2 Upon notification that Customer intends to continue
service, Clear Creek shall post on its Internet web site the
terms and conditions of the available capacity as follows:
(1) The Maximum Storage Quantity that will become
available upon termination of the Agreement.
(2) The effective date of the available capacity.
(3) The term of availability.
(4) The applicable rates.
(5) That the capacity is subject to the right of