Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/10/2009, Docket: RP09-758-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 258 Second Revised Sheet No. 258
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 258
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. FIRM CAPACITY REASSIGNMENT (Cont'd)
choice is made by the Releasing Shipper, the bids must
comport with the choice.
(b) Southern Star will post the information provided by the
Releasing Shipper on CSI. The posting will include, but
will not be limited to:
(1) the quantity available for assignment,
(2) the points of receipt and delivery and the released
quantity for each point,
(3) the term of the assignment, and whether the release is
on a permanent or temporary basis,
(4) whether the assignment is firm or recallable and the
recall/reput conditions, if applicable,
(5) the minimum reservation charge including the
reservation balancing fee the Releasing Shipper will
accept, and/or, if the Shipper elects, the minimum
Reservation Charge restated on a volumetric basis,
(6) any Pre-arranged Shipper proposed to obtain released
capacity under the rates, terms and conditions
contained in the Shipper's Notice
(7) whether contingent bids will be accepted subject to
(8) any other conditions the Releasing Shipper specifies
for the assignment in accordance with Section 11.4(a).
The Releasing Shipper is responsible for verifying the
accuracy of the posting.
A Releasing Shipper may withdraw its offer to release
capacity at any time prior to the close of the bidding
period specified in Section 11.4 where unanticipated
circumstances justify and no minimum bid has been made.
Offers to release firm capacity shall be binding until
written or electronic notice of withdrawal is received by