Cheyenne Plains Gas Pipeline Company, L.L.C.
Original Volume No. 1
Contents / Previous / Next / Main Tariff Index
Effective Date: 07/26/2010, Docket: RP10-876-000, Status: Effective
Second Revised Sheet No. 422 Second Revised Sheet No. 422
Superseding: First Revised Sheet No. 422
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION SERVICE AGREEMENT
APPLICABLE TO RATE SCHEDULE IT
9. Term of Agreement: Beginning: ______________________
______ Month to Month with 30-Day written notification by either
10. Supersedes and cancels prior Agreement: ___________________________.
11. Notices, Statements, and Bills:
Invoices for Transportation:
See Points of Contact sheet in the Tariff.
12. Changes in Rates and Terms. Transporter shall have the right to propose to
the FERC changes in its rates and terms of service, and this Agreement
shall be deemed to include any changes which are made effective pursuant
to FERC Order or regulation or provisions of law, without prejudice to
Shipper's right to protest the same.
13. Governing Law: Transporter and Shipper expressly agree that the laws of
the State of Colorado shall govern the validity, construction,
interpretation and effect of this Agreement and of the applicable Tariff
provisions. This Agreement is subject to all applicable rules,
regulations, or orders issued by any court or regulatory agency with